As the conference has passed, registrations are not longer possible.
|Category||Early registration fee (up to 1st May 2014)||Late registration fee (after 1st May 2014)|
|Standard delegate||£780* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)||£880* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)|
|Plenary speaker||£650* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)||£750* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)|
|Student||£650* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)||£750* (including 3 nights B&B and 3 dinners)|
*Registration fee will cover:
- Attendance of the full conference programme, abstract book and other conference materials
- Accommodation for 8th, 9th and 10th July 2014
- Monday evening reception with drinks and snacks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 8th, 9th and 10th July. This includes the conference dinner.
- Two after-dinner drinks (house wine, beer or soft drink) in the evenings of 8–10th July
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at any time between 9:00–18:00 on 8–11th July 2014
- Full usage of the leisure and recreation facilities
- You need to pay your own accommodations for dates outside 8–10th July. We have negotiated a special bed and breakfast rate, which is £110.40 per room at Beaumont Estate (discounted from £145).
- As a delegate of ICASP-4, you only pay a further £25 per day for an accompanying guest bed and breakfast.